- I'm a TV junky, it's true. I assume it. I wanted to watch "House" so Hubby creatively acquired all episodes from the 1st season on, and we watched them all. So now, we're awaiting September like everybody else who do watch that show. I love House, yep he has an attitude but it sure isn't his problem!
- My cat is aging... he sleeps a lot more then he used to... but he still follows me around. I love my kitty.
- Last week I went for a massage and pedicure, at the Delta downtown. It was the BEST massage I've had in a friggin' long time. She was deep enough and just borderline painful, just like I love. I'll be going back for sure.
- I was curious about "Nip / Tuck"... Hubby did his magic... need I say more? I'm almost done the first season. We're also thinking "Dexter"...
- I just love cherries! They're expensive, and also addictive. Can't eat just one or two. Nope, not me anyway.
- Bought myself a new wallet this weekend. Used it for the first time yesterday, I think it was a good purchase.
- My MIL's ashes will finally be buried. Ten days short from her death's first anniversary.
- Crap! I just swallowed a cherry pit!
- Had an interesting email exchange with a client earlier. I informed him that I wasn't a gentleman, but a gentlewoman. He felt embarassed and wrote back that I was "definitively a nice gentlewoman…"
- Last night during dinner conversation, Hubby confirmed that he wasn't that subtle. He does read my blog, hee. Hello lurking Hubby! ;-)
- I wish I lived closer to some bloggers. I'd like to meet some of you in person. Maybe one day an occasion will present itself.
- I asked my meditation teacher about karma, and that comment Mrs. Stone had made... Karma is one complicated thing, and unlike what I thought originally, karma is not only a personal but it can be a family, group or even nation thing... interesting isn't it? One thing I do know, is that karma isn't "immediate".
- Why is it that people always wait until the last minute to do things, and then complain about being rushed or lack of time? A friend called me yesterday asking if I knew someone who could help her. She needed to do a montage for her best-friend who's turning 50 in two weeks. But she will be leaving on Friday, for two weeks, sailing. It's not like she didn't know she would have to do this for a specific date a while back... I don't get that. If something is important or has meaning to you, why wait until the last minute to figure it out?
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Did you ever feel like blogging but just don't know what to blog out? That's how I've been feeling today, so since I feel so random I decided to post random as well...