I received this cute Kreativ Blogger (award) from GEM.
First, I want to apologize to her for posting this only now.
Second, I want to thank you for your kind words, friendship and comments. I’m honoured you think of me as a “Kreativ Blogger”, thank you!
I had to think long and hard about this, because I feel that I’m pretty opened (not to say exposed) in here. I re-read a few old posts, my “Hundred Things About Me” list and came up with these seven things you don't already know about me:
- I love sweets, to the point I might feel noxious and think “just one more…”
- I’d be willing and ready to leave this country to go live somewhere else, just to see the world.
- I can’t seem to find a nice perfume since I’ve had my hysterectomy… or at least one that I really like. The ones I used to wear don’t suit me that well anymore, or so I think.
- I have a pin collection that my father had started when he visited “Terre des Hommes” at Expo 66. Each of them I remember where I got it from.
- I also have a big scrapbook album with all the post-cards I’ve received to date. The first one dates back to 1975. Some nights, I just sit and flick the pages and re-read some of them. It’s like a little trip back in time and around the world with friends and relatives.
- I tend to coordinate my earrings, bracelets, rings and watch with what I’m wearing. I do this by either their style or their colour. Am I ready to become the quirky old lady or what?
- When counting I often do it on my fingers, and yes I do bookkeeping, but for that I use a calculator. I’m no good at mental calculation, and I’m totally ok with that.
Thank you and enjoy!