Saturday, November 24, 2007

All about AGING today...

Since it is my birthday today and I don’t really think I’m old just yet, despite what my body keeps screaming at me, I thought I’d post the following is for those who are at the 'Old is Old is Old is Old' age, for those who are approaching that age and for those who have that age to look forward to.

"OLD" IS WHEN ... Your sweetie says, "Let's go upstairs and make love," and you answer, "Pick one; I can't do both!"

"OLD " IS WHEN ... Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.

"OLD" IS WHEN ... A sexy babe catches your fancy and your pacemaker opens the garage door.

"OLD" IS WHEN ... Going braless pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

"OLD" IS WHEN ... You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.

"OLD" IS WHEN ... You are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police.

"OLD" IS WHEN ..."Getting a little action" means you don't need to take any fibre today

"OLD" IS WHEN ... "Getting lucky" means you find your car in the parking lot.

"OLD" IS WHEN ... An "all nighter" means not getting up to use the bathroom.

AND

"OLD" IS WHEN ... You are not sure these are jokes.


***



...and tonight I'll be going to my mom's for dinner where a good "home cook" meal will be awaiting us... yummy!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!!! Happiest of happy birthdays!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday dahling! Enjoy your day! :)

Unknown said...

happy birthday!

Unknown said...

A question, if I might. Whence the name 'Stinkypaw'?

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday!!!! Hope it's a great one. :-D

Purple Pigeon said...

hahaha laughing my head off at the 'you can keep vomiting after you think you are finished'! This is often realised after too much drink, no?

And i think, as no one else has, a little song may be in order...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Stinkpaaaaaaaaaaw!
Happy Birthday toooooooooooooooooo-a yoooooooooooooooooooooou!!

*applause, cheering and whistling*

Have a good one, me duck!

Anonymous said...

HHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAA
PPPPPPPPPP
PPPPPPPP
YYYYYY

Birthday. Hope it's your best year yet!

nicotine

cinnamon girl said...

Hey, Happy belated Birthday! I was so busy overthrowing the government yesterday that I completely missed it.

Attila the Mom said...

Happy burfday to you, happy burfday to yooooooouuuuuu
Happy burfday, dear Stinky,
Happy burfday toooo yooooooouuuuuu!

Site manager said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope it was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birtday..young lady...and I don't care who you are that's funny righ there....:)

Unknown said...

Congratulations and best wishes on your very special day. (Those are JOKES?!) ;-)

Kim said...

hope you had a great birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am super-late here, but happy birthday!!! I hope it was fantastic.